I thought about a long time about posting about this idea. But yet i am in the mood to be brave and let you know what i think about it. Rhode Island Providence writer HPL influenced by “old masters” of “mythos writing” like E.A.Poe, Lord Dunsany, Algernon Blackwood and the likes, made an immense impact on liteature and arts in every direction you can think of. Of course after his death. All his work is now “public domain”, meaning worthless to the rich, the old world order. “Worthless” can also mean “dangerous” for the OWO. Let me list up some points, which i think are illuminating:
1. Mankind is not alone in this universe, which is endless, the universe is full of beings. CHECK
2. There is an evil force in the universe, we call satan, and his minions, the gruesome dominator gods. CHECK
3. Mankind has no idea of its origin and true purpose. CHECK
4. Mankind has no idea of its true possibilities. CHECK
5. Those who seek “occult” knowledge are damned. CHECK
6. Interstellar psychic travel, out of the body. CHECK
7. Being overtaken by, or takeover another body and control it, being the being. CHECK
8. He created his own religion, the “Cthulhu Mythos”, which has millions of “followers” today. CHECK
9. A totally “invert” person, but with a communication to the “outside” with an amount of 180.000 letters. CHECK
10. The amount of philosophy, science, and mathemathics way ahead of his time in his stories. CHECK
The list simply goes on.
What is your opinoin on the subject, if you are intersted in my little “side kick”?
“This is not dead, which can eternal lie, and in strange aeons even death may die” – H.P.Lovecraft